Tax Preparation Services
Carol's Tax Services offers exceptional client services to individuals and Businesses throughout Ventura County and across the Untied States.
Preparing your own income tax return can be a daunting task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
In April 2011, the IRS reported that their had been approximately 3,500 tax law changes since 2000. That's nearly one tax law change every single day for 10 years! The tax preparers at Carol's Tax Service typically take 40-50 hours of continuing education every year to stay up to date on all the tax law changes. We also invest in the best tax software on the market and our resource library is second to none.
Here's what your get with our tax preparation services...
- Your tax return will be prepared and gone through carefully, looking for any additional credits or deductions that might be available.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker. Often times, in as little as one week.
- If you'd like, our tax preparers will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we can give you a list of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
- Our Tax Preparation is not limited to residents of Ventura county. We prepare tax returns for clients all across the country and even some foreign countries.