Prompt, accurate, professional and courteous Notary Services by appointment on site or at your location. Our hours are by appointment only.
Our Service area includes: Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Moorpark, Granada Hills, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Porter Ranch, Northridge, Reseda, Santa Susana, Camarillo, Ventura, and many other surrounding areas.
Services Offered: Deeds, Deeds of Trust, Quit-Claim Deeds, Affidavits, Living Trust, Letters of Authorization, Copy Certification by Document Custodian, notarization of Power of Attorney, Proof of Execution by Subscribing Witness, Acknowledgments, Jurats.
Required for all Notary Services: Each signer must present at least one of the forms of ID listed below. The ID must be current or, if expired, have been issued within the last 5 years; contain the signer’s photograph, personal description, and signature; and bear a serial or other identifying number.
- Driver’s License or non-driver’s ID card issued by a U.S. state.
- U.S. passport
- Foreign passport stamped by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- US Military Identification Card that contains all required elements stated above, (The Common Access Card ‘CAC’ is not acceptable).
- Driver’s license issued in Mexico or Canada.
- Inmate ID Issued by the California Dept. of Corrections.
- Employee Card issued by an agency or office of the state of California or any city or county within the state. (Federal IDs are not acceptable.)
*Please Note IDs must be current, or if expired, issued within the past 5 years.
Contain the document signer’s photograph, physical description and signature.
Bear a serial or other identifying number.
** If proper ID is not available and cannot be reasonably obtained, the signer may have two credible witnesses with valid id present who know you, and can attest to who you are under oath.***